UNICEF is organizing the ‘UNICEF Youth Mediathon 2020‘ for content creators, so as to improve your skills & connect with other creators.
➥UNICEF Youth Mediathon 2020
The UNICEF Youth Mediathon 2020 is an online event that will give you the opportunity to improve your skills as a content creator, connect with other creatives, and develop content about the issues affecting young people today.
60 lucky applicants will win the chance to:
- Meet and learn storytelling skills from top content creators
- Receive mentorship from experienced professionals in creative fields
- Have your work published on Voices of Youth and other leading content platforms
We want to ensure the participation of a diverse group of people, so if you have a disability, come from an indigenous group, identify as LGBTQ, are a migrant or refugee, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Hosted on October 23 and 24, this two-day Mediathon will involve young creators from around the world, who will work in online groups of 4-6 to execute one project per team.
It can be a podcast, a video series on social media, a suite of blogs, a comic strip, or a photo essay.
Each team will work with a mentor under one of the proposed themes:
- Reimagining the Future of Work and Education
- Reimagining a More Sustainable World
- Reimagining the Future of Wellbeing
- Reimagining a Future Without Discrimination
To participate in this contest you must :
- Have Pre-existing experience in content creation
- Fluency in English or Spanish
- An internet connection (as all of the sessions will be conducted remotely)
- Should be aged 16-24
UNICEF Youth Mediathon 2020 Notification: here
The Deadline to apply for UNICEF Youth Mediathon 2020 is 15th September 2020
15 Free courses from Top Companies: Learn Them Now!