➥About TCS MBA NQT
The TCS MBA National Qualifier Test (NQT) for the batch of 2021 aims to spot the best of pan-India talent who aspire to be the NextGen Enterprising Leaders.
Inviting applications from bright MBA post-graduates to lead and catalyze our growth and transformation plans and strengthen our global leadership position.
Course: Only 2 Years Full Time / Regular Post Graduate Management Courses would be considered, (Part-Time/Correspondence or 1-year courses will not be considered).
Students who have done schooling from NIOS are Eligible.
Batch: Students of the 2021 passing out batch are eligible.
Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
Percentage: 60% or above in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
Extended Education: It is not allowed in the highest qualification
Backlog: No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for the TCS process. If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS.
Gap: It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during the academic and/or work experience. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 30 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Age: Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination
Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile and the decision of the interview panel on this will hold final.
- Test duration: 90 Minutes
- Test Sections: 3
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Business Aptitude
- Click On ‘Apply Now’ Button Below
- Click On ‘Register Now’ & select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive
- The interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted students (Based on the test performance) to your registered Mail ID.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Exclusive Updates
Free Python Courses here!