The Snap kit Developer challenge 2020, is here! Snap kit is a part of Snapchat, which is a multimedia messaging app.
➥What is Snap kit?
Snap kit is a collection of developer tools made by Snapchat. It allows third-party apps, to connect with Snapchat’s audience.
With the integration with Snapchat, developers will be able to engage users & quickly grow their products all over the world.
➥About the Challenge
Snapchat invites applications, to build something useful, creative & great using at least one of the tools from Snapchat developer tools.
The challenge is searching for the best uses of Snap Kit in the following categories:
- Best use of Dynamic Lenses: Snapchat’s engaging AR Lenses
- Best use of Bitmoji: Using Bitmoji stickers as a form of identity & expression.
- Best Design: A design that inspires all of us, gives us goosebumps!
- Best use of Snap Kit: Effectively use all the Snap kit resources.
- Innovation: Build something never thought of!
Video: A 2-3 minute video, showing your application’s features & functionality.
The video should include the walkthrough of the app, explaining the integration of tools from the Snapchat developer toolkit.
Link to the app integration, if it is published.
- Utility: How useful the submission is for Snapchatters? Do they want to use it?
- Design UI/UX: Overall design & user experience.
- Creativity: How innovative & creative is the solution?
- Best use of Dynamic Lenses: $1,000
- Best use of Bitmoji: $1,000
- Best Design : $1,000
- Best use of Snap Kit: $1,000
- Innovation : $1,000
Promotion on a blog, on the official website of Snapchat, for all the categories.
Submission will begin at 5 August 2020.