Procter Gamble is inviting applications for full-time IT Internship for various locations across India.
The Internship is mainly for undergraduate students/ graduate students in the Computer/IT field.
➥About the Company
Procter Gamble, popularly known as PG, is an American Multinational, consumer goods corporation. Procter Gamble has a lot of famous brands under its umbrella, including Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Oral – B, & Pantene.
Many Billion-Dollar brands are owned by Procter Gamble, many of which we use in our daily lives.
➥Roles & Responsibility
All the selected interns will be provided by a coach, & will have access to experienced IT professionals.
- Deliver the assigned tasks & projects concerning our business value.
- Balancing your work & time, while also collaborating with other team members.
- Search for innovative ways to grow & run the business/applications.
- Work with other teams, & remove all the loopholes, & enhance the relations with clients.
- Should be able to communicate fluently in English
- Should be pursuing a bachelor’s degree particularly in Computer Science or IT.
- Able to work smoothly with the team
- Excellent Communication & Inter-personal Skills.
- Should be able to handle problems & find innovative ways to solve them.
➥What PG Offers
Paid Learning Experience: All the interns. will be paid a competitive monthly stipend. You can now earn while learning with the Internship.
Responsibilities from Day – 1: From the first day itself, you will be the owner of your project, & will be given specific responsibilities.
Dynamic & Respectful Work Environment: We treat all of our employees/interns with the utmost respect.
Continuous Coaching & Mentoring: You will be given personal as well as professional mentoring by your Manager & Colleagues.
The Internship locations are :
- Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
- Bhiwadi, Rajasthan
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Mandideep, Madhya Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
The Internship is a Full-time internship in Information Technology.
3800+ Free Courses from Coursera from Students: Learn More