Applications for the Johnson & Johnson Virtual Scholarship Program 2021 by One Young World have been opened.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company aspiring to care for the world, one person at a time. Over 130,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
For the fourth year running, Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 12 aspiring young health leaders across the globe to participate in the virtual 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program.
Through its global and community-based partnerships and programs, the Team aims to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in underserved communities.
1.Access to virtually attend the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
2.Participation in the 2021 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program
3.Participate in a six month accelerated learning and development program including global kick-off and debrief calls, virtual learning sessions, and global ScopeAthons (working and learning with other NGOs and/or social enterprises to create practical, feasible, and innovative solutions in the field of ie climate change, public health, etc.)
4.Individual coaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders
5.Buddy Team support: Teams of 2021 Johnson & Johnson OYW delegates, called buddy teams, supporting scholars pre, during, and post Summit in furthering their aspiration and creating innovative solutions based on pre-defined needs
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this program.
- Young leaders from non-governmental organizations, social enterprises, community-based organizations, or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families, and communities. This may include activities undertaken by nurses, midwives, community health workers, formal/informal (family) caregivers, and healthcare professionals trainees (both clinical and non-clinical)
- Health Care Professionals who are classified as Government Officials within their home country will need approval from their employer.
- Important: Selected scholars must be available to commit 10% of their time to the program, over the 6-month program period (March 2021 – August 2021).
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative idea Interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others.
- Skills: enthusiastic, pro-active, creative, eager to improve, not afraid to change the status quo, team player, good communicator, and project management.
The Deadline to apply for this workshop is 27th Nov 2020.
Access the Notification of this Scholarship here.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Exclusive Updates
Free Web Development Courses here!