Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) is offering a free course on ‘Remote Sensing’. The course is for students, professionals & researchers who wish to learn about the same.
ISRO is the space agency of the Government of India, founded in 1969 in Banglore. ISRO in recent years has emerged as one of the top space powers of the world, with the cheap cost & efficiency model of working.
ISRO in regards to the current situation of COVID-19 is offering the courses so that students & professionals can learn something new in their free time.
➥About the Course
ISRO with Indian Insitute of Remote Sensing(IIRS), has started to accept applications for the course on ‘Remote Sensing Geographical Information System and Global Navigation Satellite System(GNSS)‘.
The Course will start from August 17 & will end in November 2020.
- There is no FEE for this course
- All selected participants will be provided with their login credentials of IIRS E-Classes
- Everything related to the course details, study materials, the examination will be uploaded on the same platform.
- The platform will automatically record the attendance of the participants if the duration of attendance is more than 50% of session time.
- If any participant is not able to watch online lectures, due to technical problems, it is their duty to watch the lectures in offline mode.
- All the participants who are regular & attend the sessions, meeting the minimum attendance criteria will be allowed to appear for the exam.
NOTE: IIRS website may not be functional due to technical error, please try again later!
Students, Professionals & Researches can apply for this course.
If your institution is not registered/listed, you can register here first: IIRS Outreach Network
Others can register from here: Register Now
Only limited seats are present for the course, the distribution will be made on a first come first serve basis.