Microsoft India is inviting applications for Internships at various locations, across India.
➥About the Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company & develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) — located in Hyderabad — is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) at Hyderabad in 1998.
Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider the customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.
The Internship is from the following locations :
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Banglore, Karnataka
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Improve your Java Skills for Free, with these free courses!