United Nations, New Delhi is offering Internships for the year 2020. The internship is full-time, & will be from office in New Delhi.
➥Roles & Responsibility
- The intern will be required to support the UN staff in implementing UN events & campaigns for the duration of the internship.
- Generate content for the UN’s website & social media platforms.
- Provide logistics & organizing support for the UN’s event.
- Research,analyze & present information about UN’s events & campaigns.
- Translate & type various documents in Hindi
- Daily Tasks based on the profile of the individual.
The below guidelines outline the eligibility criteria for applicants to get selected at the UN for Internship:
- Applicants must be from(anyone):
- Enrolled in Graduate Programme
- Must be a final year student of B.tech in any University
- Have Graduated with University Degree
- Should be able to work efficiently on the computer & know basic software applications.
- Have a keen interest in the work on the United Nations
- Personal Commitment to the ideals of the Charter
- Should be able to work & coordinate with different individuals from cultural backgrounds & beliefs
- Willingness to learn & understand the opinions & views of different sets of people.
The internship location will be at the United Nations Information Centre in New Delhi, India.
Internship Type: Full-time, 5 Days a week, Unpaid
Department: Will be allotted to you, as per your capabilities
The deadline to apply for this internship at the UN is 16 August 2020
Upgrade your Skills with Coursera: Learn-How!