GeeksforGeeks have launched a Free 11 Week Workshop On DSA.
This will be a course oriented workshop mainly focussed on DSA to enhance students in DSA & that too for free! You cannot miss such an offer from GeeksforGeeks!
As you all may know, GeeksforGeeks is a premier online portal that prides itself on making students master the concepts of DSA.
This course is an 11-week workshop that will take you through all the common Data Structures like Arrays, Trees, Graphs, LinkedList, and many such concepts in a highly interactive manner.
As these are live sessions, every week you will be interacting with the top industry expert where you will learn how they implement DSA in real-life scenarios.
Not just this, but you will also be able to understand all the concepts of DSA in-depth. In addition, weekly Q/A sessions will be conducted to resolve your queries and discuss questions asked most frequently in interviews of product-based companies.
Dream companies like F.A.A.N.G look for candidates who have a full understanding of DSA. Don’t miss out on an opportunity as free and amazing as this!
The Free 11 Week Workshop On DSA will be of around 2 hrs of class in the evening on Tuesday & Thrusday.
- 19th Nov: Intro to DSA – Why DSA Important / Types of Structures/Terminology
Week 1 :
- 25th Nov: Basic Maths + Practise Questions + Q/A
- 26th Nov: Array Introduction and Operations
Week 2 :
- 2nd Dec: Array Practise Questions + Q/A
- 3rd Dec: Sorting Algorithms + Practise Questions
Week 3 :
- 9th Dec: Matrix/Strings + Practise Questions + Q/A
- 10th Dec: Basic Bit Manipulation + Practise Questions
Week 4 :
- 16th Dec: Hashing + Practise Questions + Q/A
- 17th Dec: Linked List Introduction and Operations
Week 5 :
- 23rd Dec: Linked List Practise Questions + Q/A
- 24th Dec: Stack Introduction and Operations
Week 6 :
- 30th Dec: Stack Practise Questions + Q/A
Week 7 :
- 6th Jan: Queue Introduction and Operations
- 7th Jan: Queue Practise Questions + Q/A
Week 8 :
- 13th Jan: Tree Introduction and Operations
- 14th Jan: Tree Practise Questions + Q/A
Week 9 :
- 20th Jan: Heap/Graph Introduction and Operations
- 21st Jan: Heap/Graph Practise Questions + Q/A
Week 10 :
- 27th Jan: Greedy Algorithm Introduction and Implementation
- 28th Jan: Greedy Algorithm Practise Questions + Q/A
Week 11 :
- 3rd Feb: BackTracking/Dynamic Programming Introduction and Implementation
- 4th Feb: BackTracking/Dynamic Programming Practise Questions + Q/A
- Mastering Data Structures and Algorithms like never before
- Weekly Q/A sessions
- Regular assignments and practice problems
- Course Completion Certificate
- Entirely free of cost 🙂
Invitation code is a must, without it, you won’t be able to register in this Free 11 Week Workshop On DSA! But don’t worry we have your back!
Use the code GFGXP9V4C, & register yourself in this amazing workshop by GeeksforGeeks!
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Exclusive Updates
Free Machine Learning Courses here!