|Type||Work From Home|
|Deadline||31 July 2020|
DigiLocker is an initiative by the Government Of India, under Digital India Initiative. DigiLocker is an online service, which comes under the Ministry of Electronics & IT.
DigiLocker is now inviting applications for internships from graduates to work at the National e-Governance Division of India. The interns will be selected as per their choices and will be given suitable tasks to complete.
➥About the Internship
The Internship opportunity is open for everyone, who has an upper hand in computer programming. Interns are not entitled to wages, or employment opportunities, or any form of monetary benefit from the Government of India, and NeGD cell.
The internship is voluntary & the interns are expected to be flexible and provide time-bound delivery of the assigned tasks.
- The applicants are expected to have a Bachelors’s Degree in Computer Programming/Respective Domains.
- Should be Committed and Hard-working, open-minded & submit tasks on time.
- You should have in-depth knowledge about your professions & technologies to be used.
The internship is available for the following areas :
- Front-End Development
- Angular JS
- HTML & CSS
- Back-end Development
- Language: PHP/Python
- Database : MySQL/ MongoDB
- APIs: Rest API
- Mobile-App Development
- iOS Development
- Android Development
- Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
- Graphic Designing
- Manual/Automated Testing(GUI,Performance,Security,etc)
OpenForge platform must be utilized for collaboration and to submit the work for reviews & modifications.
- After the successful completion of the internship, a certificate will be provided to all the Interns.
- By Contributing to DigiLocker, you will learn, help, and build professional experience.
- Since the internship is voluntary, and a part of the Government of India, Digital India Initiative, you will be serving all the citizens of India, to enhance their digital service experience with DigiLocker.
Get Certified by Google: Top 5 Free Google Certifications!