Cisco is hiring interns for the role of Data Engineer, at Banglore, India.
Cisco is an American multinational company, which manufactures & sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications, equipment & other high technology services & products.
Cisco offers services majorly in the IT sector, & is also regarded as one of the world’s best places to work.
- Build Overseas systems & platforms to manage & store data from internal & external sources, by taking it from different structures.
- Develop tools & services, to facilitate data integration, data transformation/cleaning, analytics & deployment of Machine learning & AI models.
- Establish structures for the flow of the data using available resources, based on business & technical requirements & to channel it from multiple inputs & routes.
- Network with senior executives, participate in professional development activities, & socialize with the global tech community.
➥Eligibility & Requirements
- Should be pursuing a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or IT field.
- CGPA: 8.0/10.0 (or above)
- Should be passing out in either 2021 or 2022.
- Excellent Communication & Inter-personal skills
- Should be able to work efficiently in a team.
- Comfortable in problem-solving & working in a fast-paced & multi-dimensional environment.
- Proficient in software development with major focus on data/data systems (Java, C/C++), databases & development technologies.
- Solid Knowledge about Data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, & databases.
Top Free Coursera Courses: Learn More