Bajaj has started accepting applications for Bajaj Finserv ATOM Season 3, an initiative by Bajaj for a better tomorrow.
➥Bajaj Finserv ATOM Season 3
ATOM is an atypical B-school competition where students use scenario planning and design thinking to create a disruptive solution for the future.
Consumers are changing, as are the ways in which they buy and use financial services and products.
The ATOM un-case study program offers a chance to peek in the future and be ready today with tomorrow in mind.
The idea is to predict the direction of the financial products and services sector for an open banking era and create a solution for citizens of the future.
- The participant must be a 1st or 2nd year full-time MBA student from the eligible campuses.
- The participants must register with only their campus ID and provide the requisite details in the registration form.
- Students from exchange programs can also participate.
- All participants must participate in the right spirit.
- All timelines must be strictly followed; extensions will not be provided. Timelines will be published on the app and social media.
- Any decisions made by Bajaj Finserv will be final.
- Delhi School of Economics
- FMS Delhi
- IIFT, Delhi
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Calcutta
- IIM Indore
- IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Lucknow
- IMT Ghaziabad
- ISB Hyderabad and Mohali
- JBIMS Mumbai
- NMIMS (Mumbai)
- SIBM (Pune)
- SP Jain (Mumbai)
- TAPMI Manipal
- XLRI Jamshedpur
Solution Building Team
- The team must have four people.
- The team members must be from the same college and they can be a mix of students from different management specializations.
- All the team members must register before registration closes and must form teams on the competition platform (app/web) before the specified date.
- Changing teams will not be allowed to post the stipulated date.
- One person can only be part of one team.
- Participants who do not become part of the solution building team can continue playing as an INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR or form a MUTUAL FUND TEAM.
- Investors are expected to win the competition by investing wisely in the right ideas and not be influenced by personal relations.
- Investors can simultaneously invest in a maximum of TWO teams.
- Investors have the advantage of viewing investor pitches of all the teams. It is expected that they don’t share the details with other competing teams.
Mutual Fund Team
- A Mutual Fund team should consist of FOUR members only.
- As an MF team, the investors can benefit by diversifying their investments into more teams than just being an individual investor. They can now simultaneously invest in a maximum of EIGHT teams.
- An MF team works in a democratic manner. If the decision to invest by any one member of the team is approved by two out of the remaining three members, the investment takes place. However, if no one responds to the decision, the investment takes place automatically after 12 hours.
- The above majority rule applies at the time of withdrawal of funds from an investment.
- However, the decision to withdraw can be initiated only by the same MF team member who initiated that investment at the first place.
Solution Building Team
- The team winning at the grand finale will get PPO/PPI* along with a cash prize of INR 5,00,000.
- The runner up team of the grand finale will get PPO/PPI* along with a cash prize of INR 3,00,000.
- The campus winners will get PPI along with a cash prize of INR 10,000.
- All the Nationalists will get an opportunity to present to senior leadership.
- The top 2 investors winning the competition basis their investment decisions will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs 1 lac each.
- The top 5 investors will get an opportunity to present to senior leadership.
Mutual Fund Team
- An MF team who has maximized their wealth gets a reward of INR 1,00,000.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Exclusive Updates
Did, you know that you can get certified by Google for Free! Know here how!