Amazon India is hiring undergraduates & graduates for the role of Software Development Intern.
Amazon India is looking for talented individuals, with perfect technical & programming skills, a positive attitude & work in a dynamic environment.
➥About the Company
Amazon Inc is an American multinational e-commerce company also providing services in the field of technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence & entertainment.
Amazon Inc is one of the largest company & has the largest market share in the field of e-commerce.
➥Roles & Responsibilities
The selected interns are expected to :
- You will be the part of the Design OS organization, & will develop features for FireOS.
- You should have good knowledge & experience of Java/C++, Linux internals & preferably Android.
- You will be responsible for handling current & develop new features for FireOS.
FireOs is a cross-platform system used across Amazon’s devices including Tablets, TVs, & other products that are under development.
- Programming Experience with Java, C or C++, C# including object-oriented design.
- Solid knowledge about Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Passionate & curious about solving real-life problems, complex, & challenging problems
- Should have strong coding skills (Java, C, C++ or Python, Ruby, etc)
- Should be excited to work with all the development processes: Implementation, Design, Testing & Operational Support.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems & to solve it.
- Ability to take on new technical challenges & solve them effectively.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Should be Major in Computer Science.
- Should have experience with LINUX/UNIX operating environment.
- Should have other technical internship(s) experience.
The Internship is from Amazon’s office, located in Chennai, India.
Improve your Java skills, with these courses!