Amazon India is hiring undergraduates & graduates for the role of Software Development Intern.
Amazon India is looking for talented individuals, with perfect technical & programming skills, a positive attitude & work in a dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for the delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, and tools.
➥About the Company
Amazon Inc is an American multinational e-commerce company also providing services in the field of technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence & entertainment.
Amazon Inc is one of the largest company & has the largest market share in the field of e-commerce.
➥Roles & Responsibilities
The selected interns are expected to :
- Ability to think, design & code various solutions based on the problems given to you.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile development environment, to deliver quality software.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence, in the field of software development.
You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- Programming Experience with Java, C, or C++, including object-oriented design.
- Solid knowledge about Data Structures & Algorithms, Object Oriented Design, databases, etc.
- Passionate & curious about solving real-life problems, complex, & challenging problems
- Should be able to write quality & efficient code in Java, C, C++, preferably in a Linux environment.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills should be able to adjust to a fast development environment.
- Knowledge of PERL or any other scripting language.
- Should have experience with LINUX/UNIX operating environment, with strong coding skills in Java, C, C++.
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Experience with distributed systems, relational databases & algorithms.
- Should have done other technical internship(s) experience.
The Internship is from Amazon’s office, located in Banglore, India.
Improve your Java skills, with these courses!