Amazon India is looking for candidates for the post of Software Development Engineer-1 (SDE-1)
➥About the Company
Amazon Inc is an American multinational e-commerce company also providing services in the field of technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence & entertainment.
Amazon Inc is one of the largest company & has the largest market share in the field of e-commerce.
➥Roles & Responsibilities
Effectively deal with ambiguity and work independently to clarify requirements, build prototypes, and deliver results quickly.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or 1+ years of professional experience in software development
- Fluency in Java, C#, or other object-oriented languages.
- Passion and established experience for full-stack software development
- Proficiency in software system design
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and complexity analysis.
- Ability to produce bullet-proof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable.
- Working knowledge of UNIX systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
The Job Location is: Banglore, Karnataka, India
Departments: Software Development
Get Certified by Google [For Free]: Know How!