Amazon India is hiring undergraduates & graduates for the role of Marketing Assistant Internship.
Amazon India is looking for talented individuals, with project management & creative skills with a positive attitude & work in a dynamic environment.
➥About the Company
Amazon Inc is an American multinational e-commerce company also providing services in the field of technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence & entertainment.
Amazon Inc is one of the largest company & has the largest market share in the field of e-commerce.
➥Roles & Responsibilities
The selected interns are expected to :
- Communicate professionally with the team, to achieve the goals, & contribute when needed.
- Integrate assets & content created across digital and offline programs.
- Work cross-functionally, able to understand the priorities & the requirements for messaging and content.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, understanding content creation as well meet the goals & deadlines.
- Ensure internal as well as external customer satisfaction
- Work on handling brand & content review on customer-facing marketing collateral.
- Should have a passion for creative content & able to commission content.
- Proven success in project management, content creation, & working with multiple projects in a high growth environment.
- Experience in fast-paced & highly cross-functional organizations. High Tech services/products preferred.
- Knowledge & Experience of Customer Management
- Professional Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Experience in crafting the highest standard customer-facing content, tailored to a targeted audience.
The Internship is from Amazon’s office, located in Gurugram, Haryana, India.
Departments: Operations, Support Engineering, & IT
The Deadline to apply for this internship is: 06 August 2020
Get Certified by Google [For Free]: Know How!