Amazon India is offering a 6 Month-long internship at Mumbai for the role of Program Manager
➥About the Company
Amazon Inc is an American multinational e-commerce company also providing services in the field of technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence & entertainment.
Amazon Inc is one of the largest company & has the largest market share in the field of e-commerce.
➥Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working with the AWS team, & will support the APAC data center Procurement space.
As a Procurement Intern at AWS, you will own a project that focuses on one of 3 key areas:
- Supplier Onboarding and qualification
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Category Management
Data Center Services Procurement (DCSP) supports Data Center Global Services (DCGS) in obtaining the best services at the lowest, most competitive costs.
The team is responsible for sourcing service categories that occur during the construction of AWS’s data centers.
- Final year undergraduate degree student in Operations, Finance, Business, Marketing, Technology, or current MBA student who is looking to build a career in IT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Great team player who can effectively work with others
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Students currently pursuing a degree in the supply chain, operations, mathematics, legal or other related fields
- Analytically minded students who have a passion for data-based process improvement
- Strong professional maturity and ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
The Job Location is: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Departments: Project/Product/Program Management
Access the best courses from Top Tech Companies here!