Amazon India is looking for Front-end Engineers for the Payroll technology at Amazon.
➥About the Company
Amazon Inc is an American multinational e-commerce company also providing services in the field of technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence & entertainment.
Amazon Inc is one of the largest company & has the largest market share in the field of e-commerce.
➥Roles & Responsibilities
The Front-End Engineer position requires in-depth knowledge of the design and development of web/mobile user interfaces and interactive applications.
You will own the end-to-end design of major deliverables, working closely with a team of SDEs to execute them.
This domain is high visibility and fast-paced environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience.
You will be working with the payroll technology which is at Amazon is all about enabling our business to perform at scale as efficiently as possible with no defects.
- Should know the basics of front-end designing & development.
- Experience in analyzing the user experience and building professional, high performing user interfaces
- Experience with React, React Native, Android, Angular
- Strong knowledge and expertise in styling
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Experience designing, building and deploying scalable, highly-available systems
- Strong communication skills with diverse customers and audiences, across multiple disciplines and teams
The Job Location is: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Improve your Web Development Skills, with these free courses.