Amazon India is recruiting for the role of Data Analyst for Banglore, India office.
➥About the Company
Amazon Inc is an American multinational e-commerce company also providing services in the field of technology, cloud computing, artificial intelligence & entertainment.
Amazon Inc is one of the largest company & has the largest market share in the field of e-commerce
We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, and highly motivated data analyst to help create data-backed insights.
The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions.
Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new, and challenging situations.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Put on your business thinking cap to drive insights and action we can take to improve the business
- Measure the metrics of our business and propose/implement projects to improve these metrics.
- Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviors/processes that could impact data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- Strong SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Retail, and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with visualization tools like Tableau
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
- Advanced SQL skills, fluent in R and/or Python, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
The Job Location is: Banglore, Karnataka, India
Departments: Business Intelligence
Learn Data Science for Free, with these courses.