Action Plan by Abhyuday, IIT Bombay, is a social entrepreneurship competition, which aims at solving different social challenges.
➥About Abhyuday IIT Bombay
Abhyuday, started in 2014, with a group of socially inclined students who felt the need for a body, which provides opportunities to the students of the institute who wish to work for a better society.
With a vision to channelize the youth towards India’s social challenges, Abhyuday has established itself as one of the country’s largest student-run social bodies in the mere span of 4 years.
➥About Action Plan
We believe that young minds hold the key to solve numerous challenges that have plagued our society for so long.
It’s the need for time to channelize this energy in the right direction which can definitely change the lives of people around us.
Abhyuday 2020-21 brings to you, Action-Plan, the social entrepreneurship contest which revolves around the 3I’s mantra: Ideate – Innovate – Implement.
To fulfill these dreams, Abhyuday IIT Bombay brings together the brightest from colleges, the best from corporate, the learned from academia and the experienced from NGOs and creates a platform where young minds are nurtured to create solutions that have the potential to bring about grass-root level changes
- 5RS (REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, RECOVER, REFUSE)
- Women Empowerment
- Financial Inclusion
- Sustainable Energy
- Water Management
➥Rules & Eligibility
- Anyone, from students to working professionals across the nation, can participate.
- Any startup incorporated before 3 years of the conclusion i.e. before January 2018 will not be allowed to participate. You will be required to submit proof of the same during the competition process.
- Action Plan aims to promote startups that require assistance in funding, mentoring, etc. Therefore startups who have raised external funding i.e. funding from angel investors, venture capitalists, etc. cannot participate
- A team can register with a minimum of two and a maximum of eight members including the Team Leader.
- A team leader will be the point of contact for any correspondence for the team. The team should use their team leader email address for future contact purposes.
- A team must abide by timely instructions, guidelines, and ethics provided by Abhyuday with general business ethics.
- Additionally, the plan should solve a critical social problem in an innovative as well as transformational manner. It should have some quantifiable social return.
Cash Prizes up to 3 Lakhs + Other Incentives.
Kindly visit here, to know more about incentives.
The deadline to participate in this competition is Nov 20, 2020.
Know more about the Action plan here.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Exclusive Updates
Did, you know that you can get certified by Google for Free! Know here how!