➥About the Program
AICTE and Pupilfirst have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to offer a 6-month free online internship with AICTE called “CoronaSafe Engineering Fellowship” to engineering students.
AICTE & Pupilfirst thought this fellowship program aim in identifying the top 30 Indian students in software engineering for an industry-led training to become full-stack developers and volunteer as the national engineering leadership cadre for public service.
This fellowship program will be free & there will not be any fee charged whatsoever from the organizing parties.
➥What will be covered?
The online internship program will cover the following :
- Building real-world web apps.
- Typed-Functional Programming using Rescript Language.
- Full-stack Web Development.
- Programming fundamentals.
- SaaS fundamentals.
➥Who Should Apply?
Age 18+ students who enjoy programming. You should have written at least some amount of code yourselves before, either on personal projects or college projects.
➥Benefits of the Program
- Participants will be able to build real-world and modern web apps as well as create open-source software.
- Learners will be introduced to practical lessons drawn from over 15 years of industry experience.
- Typed functional programming will be taught with ReScript/OCaml.
- Students will receive one-on-one mentorship from industry experts.
December 14, 2020 – Applications open
January 05, 2021 – Applications close
January 10, 2021 – Announcement of 30 selected students
January 15, 2021 – Program begins
March 25, 2021 – Program ends
April 01, 2021 – Internship with Coronasafe begins (6 months)
➥Format & Mentorship
Format: Self-paced learning via video tutorials, but between specified programming, there might be assignment dates.
Mentorship: Weekly sessions with mentors and fellow students, AMAs with industry veterans, code reviews, and dedicated Q&A forum.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Exclusive Updates
Free Web Development Courses here!